The mission of the Slovenian Association of Facilitators /IAF Chapter Slovenia is to grow and promote professional facilitation in order to help groups, organisations and communities reach their goals in an effective, collaborative and synergistic way.
Founded in 1997, the Slovenian Association of Facilitators now comprises over 100 members – from full-time facilitators to managers, leaders, consultants teachers and community organisers change agents.
The goals of the Slovenian Association of Facilitators:
- grow facilitation capacity and competencies within Slovenia;
- promote facilitation as profession and approach for co-creating wise solutions to complex challenges;
- build community of individuals, groups and organizations who are aligned with our mission, goals and values.
Activities in 2017:
Held 1 x month, 18.30 – 22.00 (location donated by a sponsor – a top Slovenian industrial company, whose workers can in turn join the meetings)
- 11.12.2017: “Rituals in facilitation”.
- 13.11. 2017: “Measuring the impacts of facilitation – research study representation” ppt
- 9.10.2017: “Client – facilitator relationship” _PHOTO
- 11.9.2017: “Visual facilitation”, Visual Facilitation_PHOTO
- 8.5.2017: “Appreciative inquiry: Case study University Ljubljana (project KUL)” ppt, PHOTO
- 10. 4. 2017: “Graphic facilitation as a the support to the group” PHOTO
- 13. 3. 2017: “Eurithmy in companies” PHOTO
- 13.2.2017: “Case study: Preparation of the energy concept in Slovenia – participative process” PHOTO
Workshops and trainings to grow the capacity for facilitation:
- 18.8.2017: ABC of facilitation: introductory workshop, Vida Ogorelec, CPF
- 19. and 20.1. 2017: Facilitator in action: up-grade workshop, Vida Ogorelec, CPF
More information about our events: email@example.com
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DrustvomoderatorjevSlovenije/
Marjeta Novak, CPF, president